Follow by Email

Thursday, October 18, 2012

FALL BREAK!!

HalleLUJah!!  Fall break is HERE!!! :D  I love school, honest I do! :P  But I really want to be home and see my parents, family, friends, and pets!!   I even miss Chobo's claws slicing through my flesh! :P  (But don't tell her that...I don't want her to get the wrong idea...)

Plans?  Hang out with friends and family, do some homework (I have assignments over the weekend -_-), and get my violin checked up! :)  This is going to be a good weekend!!!

I know that this isn't a very fascinating or interesting blog entry, so I apologize, but I don't know what all to say here!

OMGOSH JOHN FARNAM!!!  His song "You're the Voice" has got to be one of the BEST songs in the world!!!  I love it!!!

Okay, nerd moment over?  Nawww, I live in nerd moments...and this is getting waaaaay too random...but then again, that's part of why you read this blog isn't it? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment