Follow by Email

Sunday, November 4, 2012

LEGAL!!

So, I'm a legal adult!  WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!  *cheers* *blows party noise maker thingy* *dances around*  I can finally sign for myself!  (I've been waiting on this for sooooooo looooong!!)  And I got to vote...that was pretty big and confusing, as I don't usually pay attention to politics.  But I did it!  After all, I have the freedom to vote!  One of my biggest pet peeves is when people don't use the freedom that they have but the general world population doesn't have, or at least to the same extent as we do.

Yes, I know this blog post is about four days late, but I've been super busy!!  Been working/procrastinating on a big research paper for English, practicing my violin, and making my four year plan for college!  Lots of good stuff happening though!  :)

I was hoping I could update more after this research paper, but no...I have at least two other big papers that will be due in mid-November, so you may not see anything for a while...but that doesn't mean we can't have fun now!

I've started listening to Christmas music already.  :)  I'm a sucker for Christmas music...it makes me happy!!!  I've discovered Dave Barnes' Christmas album and it's amazing!  Some classic Christmas songs, such as "The Christmas Song" and some original/more obscure ones.  Christmas music makes me happy and dance around (if not literally, then in my head!)

Well, I suppose I should get back to work on this essay! ;)

LOVE TO YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment