Follow by Email

Friday, November 23, 2012

My thankfulness list

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I've decided to give you guys a list of some of the things I'm thankful for!  Some may seem cliche, some may seem silly or hokey, and some may see obvious, but I am truly thankful for everything on this list!!  They probably won't have any fluidity or sense to them in the order I write them...but I don't particularly care how random they get!

1. I am thankful that I am breathing
2. I am thankful for running water
3. I am thankful for the freedom of speech, assembly, religion, etc. that we still have in this country!
4. I am thankful that I made it to 18 years of age!!!
5. I am thankful for my parents!
6. I am thankful for my siblings and their spouses and kids
7. I am thankful for the rest of my family, all my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.
8. I am thankful for Christmas music!  (my happy songs!)
9. I am thankful for being able to sing
10. I am thankful for fingers to be able to play the violin and type and write!
11. I am thankful for colors
12. I am thankful for laughter
13. I am thankful for my eyes so I can see the beauty around me, my family, music, and the books I love so much
14. I am thankful for my ears so I can hear the sounds of the earth, the voices of those I love, and the music that I play
15. I am thankful for my violin (my baby!!!)
16. I am thankful for my nose so I can smell the amazing food that we get at Thanksgiving!
17. I am thankful for foooood!
18. I am thankful for my pillow
19. I am thankful for my dorm room at school and bedroom at home
20. I am thankful for my school
21. I am thankful for my violin professor who has challenged me so much in one semester!
22. I am thankful for my previous violin teachers who have invested their lives into me
23. I am thankful for technology so I can communicate with friends and family
24. I am thankful for feelings, so I can feel love and anger and happiness and even sadness
25. I am thankful for socks and shoes to keep my feet warm on chilly days
26. I am thankful for fruit which refreshes me
27. I am thankful for animals, but mostly for our pets, Chobo, Goldie, Daisy, Apache, and KC
28. I am thankful for Skype!!!!!!!  oh man am I thankful for Skype!
29. I am thankful for my roommate who has been a friend to me throughout this first semester of college
30. I am thankful for Jesus's sacrifice of His own Life to give me a purpose to living

What are some things you are thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment