Follow by Email

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Summit Prayer

Dear God,

I want you to wreck me as I pour into Summit. This is your work that you're allowing me to be a part of and I am truly blessed by it. I don't want to take this for granted.

When I play, I don't want to congregation to walk out of your presence talking about me. I don't want comments like, "That violin though" to be the focus of their thoughts. I want them to talk about the amazing things you did in that auditorium and how you revealed your truths and love to them.

I want every student in that room to be so focused on You that all they see and hear is You. I want to be both musically and spiritually prepared for every single note you have called me to play.

I long to meet you in every phrase, in every melody, in every harmony, and in every rest. I long for the worship team to be so unified in your grace and will that nothing else matters but you.

I want to walk out of each Summit service a different woman. I want to grow closer to you, to grow in wisdom and knowledge. Just because I'm a part of the worship team doesn't mean I have it all together. I still need you. I want you to be all I need, but most of all I need you to be all I want.

Your will be done.

Your daughter,

Angelica Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment